Thursday, 3 January 2013

Groundhog day


Walcott scores, ruled out for offside. Lampard scores, ruled out for offside. You've got to be shitting me, right? Worst thing was Lampard was only offside because QPR goalie Julio Cesar had a lion bar in his pocket and Frank was torn between staying onside or getting first dibs when Julio unwrapped it. So, instead of being £100+ up I'm £40 down. Such is life.

Yesterdays lucky 15 doubled my money with 3 winners and guess what, I had another three winners today. See there is some thought gone into this blogs title.

Todays Horses were, No Deal, Illustrious Forest, Bussa and Saffron Town and I'll probably get back £30 ish for a £15 stake. Yet again I had problems with the playbook so didn't get any money down on-line.

Tonights NBA bet of which I'm running as good as I am in the Footie is over 206.5 in the Knicks/Spurs game.

I've joined a gym to help shed the four stone I've gained since I've given up smoking and it's a bit of a bargain. Twenty quid a quarter gets you this.






And if you're wondering just how fat I am then..............................................
Hopefully in a few months I'll be looking like this.....................................................


Catch you all soon and thanks for reading.


2 comments: