Tuesday 22 January 2013

Snow, more snow and Lance.

Been a quiet few days.

The snow has decimated horse racing and I haven't felt the love for anything else.

Had a nine team Acca busted when Barca decided to lose whilst in mourning for Pep signing for Bayern. Fuck knows what Robben is going to do now he has to pass the ball more than once a half?

Had a couple of singles, Leeds and Sochaux, which triple my £20 starting bet.

Also had the 49 'ers win on Sunday night which was great news for the Superbowl bet. Really wanted the Falcons to beat New England but as always, be careful what you wish for.The Falcons looked really good whilst San Fran struggled. Betfair has seen them hold steady at 1.6 ish which is pretty good news so I've layed a part of my bet off. I've still got the lions share of the winnings on San Fran but I may trade in running if Atlanta look like winning.

Had a cheeky little bet on Treviso against the Ospreys. The bet looked dead and buried until the Italians run in two trys in the last five minutes.

Other than that I haven't been up to much.

Watched Lance Armstrongs interview with Oprah. To be honest I can't see what the fuss is about. Personally I think the guy is a legend. I only ever rode my bike once whilst on drugs and I hit a dog and fell into a canal. Lance won seven Tour De Frances whilst ripped off his tits. Fair fucking play.



Anyhow, looks like Bradford just got to Wembley. Think the entire Villa squad should get drug tested for losing that tie.

Laters.

1 comment:

  1. "I only ever rode my bike once whilst on drugs and I hit a dog and fell into a canal. Lance won seven Tour De Frances whilst ripped off his tits. Fair fucking play."
    class ! sheer fucking class !

    ReplyDelete