Monday 15 June 2009

What goes on tour

Stays on tour. Right?
Well, not this one because there comes a time when someone does something so galactically stupid you have to share.
Friday night in Liverpool and we've all split up and ended the evening in different clubs. Two of the guys are in this place and the one is on the dance floor with this woman getting on famously. There's a bit of kissing going on and a lot of arse grabbing and groping. At two in the morning the club ends and this guy asks the woman "where we off to now love"? She looks at him and replies "I've got to go home to bed to get some sleep, I am seventy five you know"!!!!
What the fuck was he thinking?
I wish there was photos but there aren't. I wish I had been there but i wasn't. I wish, for his sake, I was making this up but I'm not.

12 comments:

  1. OK, did she look extraordinarily good for her age, or is your friend legally blind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear. oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sick.I wory about you rugby boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way. 75 wtf? I'm soooo jealous

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the fook is the clubbing scene in Liverpool like if you can go in and get jiggy with a blue-rinser?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats the betting it was The Grafton eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. At 75 I'm going to be like that. The fucks going to stop me? Gravity maybe but duct tape works wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you something delicious on my page! Go get it NOW! *please*

    ReplyDelete